Images of envirostrip
Reviews about envirostrip
- John Roberts19.08.2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Thank you so much for doing a lovely job on stripping & polishing my oak staircase, very professional I be definitely back in touch & definitely recommending you guys & also thanks for Stripping & polishing my doors lovely job cheers John
- Roblox Gamingwithme26.11.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I engaged Envirostrip (also known as Chemstrip) to strip my dining room tables and chairs/then varnish them. A price was agreed and they were collected on 16 June 2015 with a total turnaround time of 4 weeks.
Without detailing this appalling service, the chairs were delivered back with some of the seats not securely in place and I was informed to "mess around" with them. They then left to bring the table back; upon close inspection the chairs had not been fine sanded and are rough to touch. Kevin was the contact who told me he would "get on to it". Next thing I was informed the table needed further work and they would arrange another date to redeliver. Discussion was held in respect to resolving the chairs. This was a continuing theme from early July to....
Wednesday 30 September 2015 without any notification they turned up at my home while I was out and delivered the table while my daughter was at home, without attempting to resolve the chairs. When I inspected the table the same issues are present with parts of the table not fine sanded or varnished. There are elements of black on the table where it has got damp and Envirostrip have not managed to resolve (this is the issue mentioned earlier with the table).
Kevin who at times has been hard to get hold of, but very apologetic when he has picked up my messages provided a lot of reassurance that these problems would be resolved. Since Wednesday 30 September he has failed to return any of my emails, voice messages or texts.
For a table a chairs which cost over £2K, they have been totally ruined by this company. The previous review mentions "Eddie", well he is still on the scene as that is who payment is sent to: E Marshman.
I suspect there are companies within the area who will provide a quality service and customer satisfaction will be key to their success. Stay clear of this company as it will cause you nothing but stress and loss of money in repairing their poor workmanship!
The nearest companies
- Park MotorsEstablishment Car repair100 Liverpool Road, Lydiate, Liverpool, Lydiate, ENG L31 2NA+44 151 531 8844
- First ClassEstablishment SchoolSt Thomas s school, Lydiate, Liverpool, Lydiate, ENG L31 0BP+44 151 546 8127
- Buckton LandscapesEstablishment204 Liverpool Road, Lydiate, Liverpool, Lydiate, ENG L31 2ND+44 151 526 5425